阅读历史 |

分卷阅读21(2 / 2)

加入书签

Although our undivided loves are one:

尽管我们那分不开的爱是一体:

So shall those blots that do with me remain

这样,许多留在我身上的瑕疵,

Without thy help by me be borne alone.

将不用你分担,由我独自承起。

In our two loves there is but one respect,

你我的相爱全出于一片至诚,

Though in our lives a separable spite,

尽管不同的生活把我们隔开,

Which though it alter not love\'s sole effect,

这纵然改变不了爱情的真纯,

Yet doth it steal sweet hours from love\'s delight.

却偷掉许多密约佳期的欢快。

I may not evermore acknowledge thee,

我再也不会高声认你做知己,

Lest my bewailed guilt should do thee shame,

生怕我可哀的罪过使你含垢,

Nor thou with public kindness honour me,

你也不能再当众把我来赞美,

Unless thou take that honour from thy name:

除非你甘心使你的名字蒙羞。

But do not so; I love thee in such sort

可别这样做;我既然这样爱你,

As, thou being mine, mine is thy good report.

你是我的,我的荣光也属于你。】

【你是我的,我的荣光也属于你。】

若是真能想像诗中这样,那便好了。

可是他们不能。

邓布利多闭上眼,回抱着格林德沃。

就让他们,做一场短暂的美梦。

作者有话要说:

卡!文!辣!T^T

--------

诗是莎士比亚的十四行诗集第三十六

写GGAD就忍不住文艺起来了呢_(:зゝ∠)_

第21章 chapter 21

那一夜和沃伦谈心之后,阿布虽然没有停止

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录